Monday, September 30, 2024

Weebles - Marc

                                               WEEBLES

 

Once I knew a Weeble

​His name was Joey G

He was the largest Weeble

​In his Weeble family

 

We played cards and Parcheesi 

​Outside his bungalow

And when he got excited

​He would roll to and fro

 

I met him through a girl 

​Whose face I don’t recall

But when it came to me

​She was quite the carnivore

 

One day he took a tumble

​It was some sight to see

Sixteen straining Weebles

​Trying to upright Joey G

 

The girl just disappeared

​Simply walked right out a door 

And from that day forward 

​I saw Joey G no more

 

I heard that he fell down a hill 

​While staring at his phone

And no one could upright him

​So he lay there all alone

 

Years later I would see him

​At a restaurant

I think it was in Hollywood

​Or perhaps in Vermont

 

He was all deflated

​It was quite sad to see

But his wife was still a Weeble

​As she stared angrily at me

 

So if you meet a Weeble

​Please listen to what I say

Always stand beside them so

​They don’t roll down your driveway

​

​

No comments:

Post a Comment